For updates on the status of the North and South buildings at Keswick, please see Announcements.
Welcome to Johns Hopkins at Keswick
Johns Hopkins at Keswick comprises two buildings. The North Building built in 1970 and renovated in 1999, the South Building built in 1981, with a total of 413,402 square feet of space. The property’s large open floors and two data centers make it ideal for housing financial services and information technology operations. The facility includes a cafeteria, meeting and classroom spaces, and 1,300 parking spaces.
- Keswick-Homewood-Eastern-JHMI Shuttle Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Shuttle Stop is lcoated at the South Lobby. Schedule To see the exact estimated time the shuttle will arrive on site, click here.
- NEW Homewood-Mason Hall-Stieff Building-Keswick NORTH Building-McAuley Hall Shuttle Monday through Friday, 7:40 a.m. to 6:10 p.m. Shuttle Schedule Shuttle Stop is located at the North Lobby.
- Cafeteria Open Monday through Friday for Breakfast from 7:00am - 10:30am, and Lunch from 11:30am - 2:00pm. Click here for the weekly menu.
- Newsletter Please click on the link to check out this month's newsletter. Newsletter
- Janitorial Housekeeping now completes trash pick-up of desks and offices every other day . Trash from kitchens and pantries will continue to be pulled everyday. Restrooms will also continue to get full cleaning every day. Schedule
- Massages Every Tuesday from 11am-1pm, massages will be available in the Wellness Room located on the 2nd floor of the North building. Please contact Laura Fagan, Licensed Massage Therapist, via email at: email@example.com to schedule your appointment today. Flyer
- Comments We would like to hear from you! Please send us your feedback if you have any questions, comments or suggestions on how we can improve this website.