Welcome to Johns Hopkins at Keswick!
Johns Hopkins at Keswick is comprised of two buildings, the North Building and the South Building. With over 500,000 square feet of space, the property's large open floors and two data centers make it ideal for housing financial services and information technology operations. Located in the Hampden neighborhood of Baltimore, the facility includes a cafeteria, an auditorium, several classrooms for meetings & seminars, and more than 1,400 parking spaces.
- TRANSPORTATION: Johns Hopkins University Parking & Transportation provides several shuttle services to faculty and staff. Why wait? Nextbus delivers real-time transit information when and where you need it. To see the exact time your shuttle will arrive, click Real Time Transit Clock. All Johns Hopkins shuttle schedules can be found in the tenant handbook.
- CAFE: Open Monday through Friday; serving breakfast from 7:00 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. and lunch from 11:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. The cafeteria is serviced by Aramark, a leading provider of food and support services to colleges, universities and preparatory schools, ARAMARK serves over 200 million meals annually to students, faculty and visitors at over 400 institutions. ARAMARK provides residential dining and retail operations such as convenience stores, coffee kiosks, late-night eateries and branded restaurants. Click Keswick Cafe Menu to view the weekly menu. Catering is also available for your meetings/events on site.
- NEWSLETTER: Click here for the Campus' latest news and events.
- JANITORIAL SERVICES: Housekeeping day porters complete trash pick-up from offices and cubicles every other day. Trash from kitchens and pantries are pulled on a daily basis, and restrooms receive a full cleaning every day. This month's janitorial schedule can be viewed here.
- COMMENTS: We would like to hear from you! Please send us your feedback if you have any suggestions on how we can improve.
This website is designed to help you understand the operational aspects of the Johns Hopkins at Keswick campus and to make it easier to interface with the facility's management team here.
Transwestern serves as the campus manager and operates the campus on behalf of Johns Hopkins Facilities & Real Estate. We are here to help you, and Transwestern should be your first call for any operational issues on campus.
The Transwestern campus facilities office is located on the 2nd floor of the North Building in suite N-2500.
You can reach the office by phone at (443)997-0680 or by email at KeswickFacilities@Transwestern.com.
Senior Vice President,
Director of Facilities
Courtney McKeon Assistant Property Manager
JOHNS HOPKINS FACILITIES & REAL ESTATE
Real Estate Management
Every attempt has been made to provide current and accurate information in this handbook. If you find that the information on this site is inaccurate – or if you have an idea about how to improve the site – please contact the Transwestern campus facilities office.
Thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you.
The Management Staff