Welcome to Johns Hopkins at Keswick!Johns Hopkins at Keswick comprises two buildings; the North Building, which was built in 1970 and renovated in 1999, and the South Building, which was built in 1981. With a total of 413,402 square feet of space, the property’s large open floors and two data centers make it ideal for housing financial services and information technology operations. The facility includes a cafeteria, an auditorium, several classrooms to hold meetings / seminars, and over 1,400 parking spaces.
- TRANSPORTATION: JHU Parking & Transportation provides several shuttle services to faculty and staff. Shuttle Schedule. Why Wait? Nextbus delivers real-time transit information when and where you need it. To see the exact time your shuttle will arrive, click Real Time Transit Clock. For all JH Shuttle Schedules, select the "Tenant Handbook" tab, "Shuttle."
- CAFE: Open Monday through Friday; serving Breakfast from 7:00am to 10:30 a.m. and Lunch from 11:30am to 2:00 p.m. Click Menu to view the weekly/monthly menu. Catering is also available for your meetings/events onsite - to view Aramark's Catering Menu, click Catering Menu. To catch a glimpse of Aramark's seasonal bulleting, click: Healthy for Life
- NEWSLETTER: Click on the link to view this month's newsletter for the Building's latest news and events: Monthly Newsletter
- JANITORIAL SERVICES: Housekeeping day porters complete trash pick-up from offices and cubicles every other day. Trash from kitchens and pantries are pulled on a daily basis, and restrooms receive a full cleaning every day. View this month's Housekeeping schedule: Janitorial Schedule
- COMMENTS: We would like to hear from you! Please send us your feedback if you have any suggestions on how we can improve our website.