The offices on the campus are cleaned daily prior to and during business hours (5:30AM-7PM).
Desk side trash receptacles are collected every other day whilst restroom, pantrys and kitchens trash is collected daily. On days when desk side trash is not picked up, tenants must empty any perishables from their trash into the pantry/kitchen bins.
Please note that we will not enter locked offices. If you would like trash pickup services on your designated day, please place your trash outside of your door if you anticipate having your office locked when the cleaners are ready to clean your area.
Restrooms are thoroughly cleaned each day, and they also receive “touch ups” & restocking services throughout the business day.
All additional requests, comments and janitorial concerns should be directed to your office manager. Your office manager will then contact Transwestern to report these concerns. A representative of our janitorial company will be dispatched to assist you. Please submit any requests/concerns as soon as possible so that we may better service you.
GENERAL OFFICE AND COMMON AREAS (WEEKDAYS)
- Empty all wastepaper baskets. Empty all recycling containers into recycling totes.
- Spot clean and disinfect wastepaper baskets. Provide and install plastic liners as necessary.
- Remove and deposit all waste collected by vendor into the designated trash Dumpster.
- Dust, clean, all office area file cabinets, table lamps, tabletops, etc. (horizontal surfaces). Papers and documents found on desks, file cabinets, and shelves shall not be disturbed.
- Thoroughly clean all general office area glass tables and desktop surfaces to remove all fingerprints and smudges.
- Thoroughly dust and clean all desks, counters, workstations, etc. (horizontal surfaces). Note: Papers on desks shall not be disturbed.
- Dust, sweep and mop all tile floor surfaces.
- Thoroughly wash and sanitize all restrooms. Restock. Clean mirrors. Spot clean walls. Restock all supplies.
- Machine scrub all tile floor surfaces as required.
- Thoroughly vacuum all carpet.
- Thoroughly clean all glass door surfaces and frames, mullions, and hardware.
- Spot clean and polish all doors, frames, mullions, and hardware.
- Clean and polish all wall mounted water fountains.
- Thoroughly vacuum and clean all elevator cabs and doors.
- Thoroughly sweep all stairwells as required.
- Keep all service closets in neat orderly conditions.
GENERAL OFFICES AND COMMON AREAS (WEEKLY)
- Dust windowsills and ledges.
- Dust wall mounted picture frames.
- Dust system furniture top ledge surfaces.
- Remove finger marks and soil from wall surfaces around light switches, doors, and jambs.
- Thoroughly clean interior glass partitions and pass-through windows surfaces.
- Spot clean carpet to remove all conspicuous stains.
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect restroom walls.
- Thoroughly mop all stairwells.
GENERAL OFFICES AND COMMON AREAS (MONTHLY)
- Dust and clean charts, graphs, storage cabinets, and shelves up to 70” high. The tenant shall move books, papers, and decorations.
- Dust and wipe clean main lobby wall surfaces up to 100” high.
- Dust and clean all vinyl or wood base. Desks, cabinets, etc.. shall not be moved in order to complete this task.
- Thoroughly edge vacuum all carpet edges. Desks, cabinets, etc,, shall not be moved in order to complete this task.
- Wipe clean inside fire extinguisher cabinets as necessary.
- Thoroughly clean and polish main entrance lobby door thresholds.
- Thoroughly vacuum, clean, and polish elevator cab door saddles or tracks on each floor.
- Machine scrub all tile floor surfaces.
- Dust all HVAC vents.
GENERAL OFFICES AND COMMON AREAS (QUARTERLY)
- Thoroughly dust all ceiling and wall air diffusers.
- Dust one quarter of miniblinds throughout property.
- Machine scrub restroom floors (paying particular attention to floor grout).
- Machine scrub and apply floor finish to tile floors.
- Dust vertical surfaces on furniture and stone walls as required.