Keswick's Recycling Program
We are committed to reducing our environmental impact by increasing the amount of waste we divert away from the landfill and incinerator. The building’s recycling program has been implemented to include aluminum, plastic, glass, paper, cardboard and organic waste (compost). In each pantry area, there are colored bins for you to dispose of your waste.
GREEN - Aluminum, Glass, Plastic - Signage
- Includes yogurt containers, microwaveable lunch cardboard boxes, catering trays/lids
- Not including regular cardboard boxes
BROWN - Compost - Signage
- All food waste
- Includes paper towels, coffee grinds/filters, tea bags, wooden coffee stirrers, paper plates, pizza boxes, sugar packets, etc.
GREY - Remaining Waste - Signage
- Small amount that is not recyclable or compostable
- Includes Ziploc bags, plastic grocery bags, plastic utensils, Styrofoam, K-cup coffee containers
BLUE - Paper (located near copy/print areas) - Signage
- All types of paper
- Includes envelopes, post it notes, etc.
- Not including: copy paper wrappers, photos, blueprints, or adhesive labels
- Please note that each individual employee is required to empty their desk side paper recycling into the larger paper recycling bin.
- CARDBOARD: boxes must be broken down, placed next to the blue bins and marked “TRASH” before Janitorial will dispose of
Please bring any electronic waste, old cell phones, batteries, light bulbs or eyeglasses to the Facilities Management in Suite N-2500.
- E-waste: computers (CPUs, monitors, peripherals, keyboards), electronic office equipment (photocopiers, printers, fax machines), televisions, consumer electronics (VCRs, stereos, home/office phones), and cell phones
Batteries & Light Bulbs: car batteries, household and button batteries, rechargeable batteries, incandescent and LED light bulbs, and compact fluorescent bulbs