In the event of a bomb threat:
- Immediately alert your supervisor.
- Consider action based on the following: According to Bomb and Physical Security Planning, a publication by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, there are three possible responses to a bomb threat:
- Ignore the threat.
- Evacuate immediately.
- Search and evacuate if warranted.
- Call 9-911 from a safe location.
- Provide the following information:
- Your name
- The address of the building
- The location of the bomb
- Any information from the caller